Tuesday 6 March 2012

Don't Stress...Just Breathe

This Thursday, the 6th March, is results day in the UK for all of those who sat exams in January of this year. I am not going to lie, I am completely terrified. Last August I received my exam results for the 4 AS Levels I had sat in the May: General Studies B, History B, English Literatue B, German E and Religious Studies E. This meant that this year, I could continue with History and English to A2 Level but I had to pick up AS Level Psychology and postpone going to university for a year. This completely through me off course! I myself am a planner, I love lists and organisation, I know where I want to go and when I want to get there and all of a sudden life was taking control of me instead of me trying to control it. Due to the events of last year, I had to take three exams in January and I am now terrified for the results. Last year, I had done exams before and come out of the other side whereas I now, I haven't quite come out of the other side. I'm scared but I'm not going allow myself to worry or stress about it because what is done is done, no one and nothing can change the past so there is not point in dwelling on it, we must live in the present for the future. I have figured two things out through this life changing, 'nothing is the end of the world except for the apocalypse' and that if I have the dream, God will have the plan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment