Sunday 4 March 2012

Spring Time

(Crossing my fingers that I am not speaking too soon) but Spring Has Sprung! This winter has felt extraordinarily long. This may be due to the drama that has surrounded me personally namely with parents and school but it was one of those dark cold winters that lasted forever with no hope of light or snow to induce happiness in between. However, though there is slight cold and rain (I live in England though so no surprises there), there is also SUNSHINE! I love the sun :D it makes me so happy with it's bright light and it's bringing of day, I love it! I also love that the longer the sun is around the longer you can be outside experiencing the world. Don't get me wrong I love snuggling inside on a dark winter's night but there's nothing like the promise of being out from 10 in the morning till 11 at night in sunshine with friends. When I was in Morocco last year with Guides last summer this was 'our song' so I thought it appropriate to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment